Tek Dedicated Storage ID
The GFI code for Absorbent Substrate is 449
Note:- You can Bookmark this page for regular visit. You can search any item on our site to find item codes and GFI.
Tek Dedicated Storage Command (GFI Code)
This is the admin cheat command will be used to spawn Tek Dedicated Storage in Ark: Survival Evolved.
Copy the command below by clicking the “Copy” button and paste it into your Ark game or server admin console to obtain.
cheat gfi DedicatedStorage 1 1 0
Tek Dedicated Storage Blueprint
Click On The “Copy” Button to Copy Blueprint. Past Tek Dedicated Storage blueprint to your clipboard for use in the Ark game or server.
Tek Dedicated Storage Information
Ark Console Guide
Before a player can enter ANY command, they must first make sure they have the right permissions on the server they are playing on. This information can be found in the server’s settings or by using an admin password.
In older versions of the game, there was an admin command bar at the top of the start menu. However, after recent updates (v.757 on Xbox One and v.510.3 on PS4), the admin command bar can only be accessed by entering a combination of keys at the same time in the start menu.
- Open the start menu.
- Now you need to bring up the command bar. Depending on your console, do the following:
- PC – Tab key (if using keyboard and mouse on a console this will also work)
- PS4 – L1, R1, Square, and Triangle (while in the pause menu)
- Xbox One – LB, RB, X, and Y (while in the pause menu)
- You can now enter ARK commands in the console. This is an example of typing the “showmyadminmanager” command.
- After typing that command, press the “Enter” key on a PC or press the “ADMIN COMMAND” option on a game console to run that.
- enablecheats <adminpassword> – This command is required if a player needs to use the ARK server admin password to gain administrator privileges.